P3 2021 29th Annual CCPPP Conference Coming to you live on demand November 16-18 Tickets affordably priced, ranging from $49 to $349 https://www.pppcouncil.ca/web/Events/Annual_Conference/web/Events/Annual_Conference.aspx?hkey=95fcf118-dd68-47e6-afd0-e677cfb2bd20 What does infrastructure mean in the 21st century and what role can
P3 2021 29th Annual CCPPP Conference
Coming to you live on demand November 16-18
Tickets affordably priced, ranging from $49 to $349
What does infrastructure mean in the 21st century and what role can public-private partnerships play in helping achieve ambitious government goals to get shovels in the ground quickly and ‘build back better’ to jolt economies — and our communities — back to life after the pandemic?
There are many opportunities, challenges and innovative solutions pulling the sector in different directions. But what is the best path forward for a project to take to ensure everyone benefits?
This November, we’ll pose this question directly to the most in-demand infrastructure experts and influencers from across North America and around the globe at one of the world’s longest running and most impactful annual infrastructure conferences. We’ll find out how the infrastructure sector is adapting, who is leading innovation and what new ideas are coming to the fore.
Some of the topics we’ll explore include:
- Top CEOs Share Vision for How to ‘Build Back Better’
- The Procurement Toolkit: Examining Traditional P3 and Progressive Models to Choose the Right Tool for the Right Job
- How Governments are Turning the Tide on Canada’s Infrastructure Needs, and
- Agency Heads on Implementing Ambitious Government Infrastructure Plans
- Black Swans and Boom Times: A look at project construction risk analysis post-COVID
- The Inclusive Potential of Major Infrastructure Projects
- How will Canada’s Hospitals Adapt and Innovate after COVID-19?
- Challenges & Innovations in Delivering Canada’s Transformational Wave of 21st Century Transit Projects
- Increasing Innovation & Collaboration with Municipal P3 Environmental Infrastructure Projects
- The Connectivity Divide – State of the North American Market, and
- District Energy: Challenges and Opportunities
Ask questions of our speakers, network and meet new colleagues and business contacts using our Delegate Directory and the International Café, help us celebrate the winners of the 2021 National Awards for Innovation & Excellence and Champion Award, or take in a Market Sounding to get the inside scoop on projects coming to market.
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements on experts joining our panels, as well as keynote speakers.
16 (Tuesday) 1:13 pm - 18 (Thursday) 1:13 pm