Join us as we celebrate the Council’s 30th anniversary conference with the world’s most in-demand infrastructure experts at one of the industry’s most impactful gatherings on public-private partnerships (P3s). This year’s theme
Join us as we celebrate the Council’s 30th anniversary conference with the world’s most in-demand infrastructure experts at one of the industry’s most impactful gatherings on public-private partnerships (P3s). This year’s theme is one of celebration and exploration. How are governments and industry continuing to evolve and innovate the P3 model — and build on its successes — to address the challenges of today and the future
The place where relationships are created, partnerships are formed & the latest ideas are shared
→ Two days of provocative and topical discussions
→ Top thought leaders tackling the issues that matter
→ Unparalleled networking opportunities
→ First-ever Innovations Marketplace
Some of the topics we’ll explore include:
Keynotes & General Sessions:
- How the Canadian P3 Sector Can Triumph in a Time of Upheaval
- The Search for Canada’s Nation Building Mojo: Can We Still Build Big?
- Start Me Up: Canada’s Energy Renaissance
- The Big Squeeze: Canada’s Infrastructure Ministers on the Challenges of the Post-Pandemic Infrastructure Boom
- Green Innovation: How the Private Sector is Breaking Down Barriers to Innovation and Executing Better Projects
- Too Much Choice? Canada’s Agency Heads on Navigating the New Models
- Indigenous Partnerships and the Future of Net Zero Infrastructure Development
- The Need For O&M
- High Frequency Rail: “How to Build a Railway”
- Rural Broadband: Unspooling the Lessons Learned to Date
- COVID-19 Impacts on Risk Structures within the P3 Model
Ask questions of our speakers, network and meet new colleagues and business contacts in our on-site lounges, the International Café and Innovations Marketplace, or use our Delegate Directory available on the P3 2022 Conference App in mid-November.
Click here for more information.
21 (Monday) 8:00 am - 22 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm