The Toronto Construction Association (TCA) held its 154th annual general meeting and Best of Best awards presentation virtually. The awards recognize members for their project achievements and outstanding contributions to the industry and were presented by TCA president and CEO John Mollenhauer and Jeff Murva, chair of the TCA board of directors.
Sean. P. McKenna Young Construction Leaders Leadership Award
- Graeme Langdon, Alberici Constructors Ltd.
The Construction Institute of Canada Chancellor’s Award of Excellence
- Bill Nichols, George Brown College.
Distinguished Volunteer Award
- Catherine Wilson, GSNH LLP
Project Achievement Award (Large)
- EllisDon, Massey Hall Major Renovation
Project Achievement Award (Medium)
- PCL Constructors, Ken Soble Tower EnerPHit Passive House Renewal Project
Project Achievement Award (Small)
- Stainton Group, LIUNA Garden Shorewall
Trade Contractor Award
- Modern Niagara
Outstanding Safety Performance Award
- Priestly Demolition
Community Leader Awards
- Gillam Group
- BLT Construction Services
Green Building Culture Award
Donald P. Giffin, Sr. Construction Industry Achievement Award
- Ray Bassett, Travelers
Feature image: Ken Soble Tower EnerPHit Passive House Renewal Project (PCL Construction)