The Consulting Engineers of Ontario (CEO) held its annual general meeting at Blue Springs Golf Club on Sept. 14, announcing a new board of directors who will lead the organization for the year ahead.
Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield Principal & Director, Business Development, has been appointed chair of the CEO Board of Directors. Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. President and Chief Engineer becomes past chair of the CEO Board of Directors.
It was announced that Peter Mallory, Jacobs Vice President, Americas Director of Projects, has retired from the board. Karen Freund, Jacobs Vice President, was elected to fill the position.
The Board of Directors for 2018-2019 are as follows:
- Chair – Jeremy Carkner, Morrison Hershfield Principal & Director
- Chair Elect – Christine Hill, Cole Engineering Group Ltd. Business Development, Leader, Water Practice
- Governance Chair – Bill Allison, Dillon Consulting Limited Partner
- Treasurer – Joe Sframeli, WSP Canada Inc. Executive Vice President, Infrastructure
- Past Chair – Rex Meadley, C. C. Tatham & Associates Ltd. President & Chief Engineer
- Corporate Secretary – Bruce Matthews, CEO Chief Executive Officer
- Steve Dyck, SNC-Lavalin Inc. Vice President Ontario, Government Relations
- Khaled El-Dalati, HDR Inc. Vice President
- Karen Freund, Jacobs Vice President
- Don Holland, Stantec Consulting Ltd. Vice President, Water
- Steve Pilgrim, McIntosh Perry Assistant Vice President, Transportation
- Tom Richardson, R.V. Anderson Associates Ltd. Chief Structural Engineer
- Brian Ruck, GHD Group Ltd. Principal, Vice President, Transportation
- Ron Scheckenberger, Wood Principal, Senior Water Resources Engineer
For more information, visit: https://ceo.on.ca/.