https://www.amo.on.ca/2020AMOConference AMO 2020 is moving to a virtual conference, August 17 – 19, 2020! More than ever, AMO members, partners and key stakeholders need a forum to come together to share experiences,
AMO 2020 is moving to a virtual conference, August 17 – 19, 2020! More than ever, AMO members, partners and key stakeholders need a forum to come together to share experiences, build understanding, strategize and plan for a strong future.
Why should you attend the AMO 2020 Conference?
- Because the 2020 AMO Conference is a critically important resource for municipal leaders
- It’s the first opportunity for the sector to gather together, to learn from the lessons of COVID-19, and to chart a path forward
- It’s a unique opportunity to connect with Ministers on local matters
- AMO is breaking new ground, bringing people together in a new way that’s more accessible, flexible and affordable than a traditional conference
- It’s a new model for gatherings that are interactive, productive and safe
- The Conference is building on AMO’s work to support members during the emergency
- Because you want to participate in electing a new Board for 2020-2022
- Because the innovative program has the issues you care about most and the speakers you want to hear from
- It’s another way to support AMO and the important work it does on your behalf, and
- Because it’s helping to ensure you and your municipality will not be left behind in a rapidly changing world
You Must be Registered to Participate
One way the virtual conference is identical to our past, in-person conferences is that you must be a registered delegate to participate in all conference activities. Access to the conference’s virtual environment is by unique username and password. If you are already registered, you don’t need to do a thing. If not, register today.
Thank you for your continued interest in the 2020 AMO Conference. Responding to COVID-19 and supporting our members through challenging times has been AMO’s number one priority. A virtual conference in 2020 is an important part of AMO’s commitment to serve our members. Registering for the conference is another way you can support AMO’s important work.
If you have questions about the Virtual AMO 2020 Conference, you may find the answers at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the AMO conference webpage. If you have questions that are not answered there, please send them to email@example.com.
17 (Monday) 8:00 am - 19 (Wednesday) 1:00 pm
The Shaw Centre
Association of Municipalities of Ontario