Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Grandview Kids have invited three teams to respond to a request for proposals (RFP) to design, build and finance the Grandview Children’s Treatment Centre Redevelopment project.
The three teams were shortlisted based on criteria identified in a request for qualifications process that began in September 2020. Selection criteria included design and construction capability, experience, qualified personnel and financial capacity to undertake a project of this size and scope.
The shortlisted teams and their prime team members are:
CHILDREN’S FIRST CONSORTIUM
- Applicant Lead: Amico Design Build Inc. (50%), Sacyr Construction S.A (50%)
- Design Team: H.H. Angus and Associated Limited, Parkin Architects
- Construction Team: Amico Design Build Inc. (50%), Sacyr Construction S.A (50%)
- Financial Advisor: Stonebridge Financial Corporation
ELLISDON INFRASTRUCTURE HEALTHCARE
- Applicant Leads: EllisDon Corporation
- Design Team: Montgomery Sisam Architects Inc.
- Construction Team: EllisDon Corporation
- Financial Advisor: EllisDon Capital Inc.
GRANDVIEW CONNECTION GROUP
- Applicant Lead: Pomerleau Inc.
- Design Team: Stantec Consulting Ltd., Stephenson Engineering Limited, Quasar Consulting Group Inc.
- Construction Team: Pomerleau Inc.
- Financial Advisor: Pomerleau Inc.
A copy of the RFP and more details about the project are available on the Grandview Children’s Treatment Centre webpage.
Featured image: GRANDVIEW CHILDREN’S CENTRE — The new headquarters for the Grandview Children’s Centre, a state-of-the-art children’s treatment centre in Ajax, Ont., will be named after local developer Jerry Coughlan who recently donated $5 million to Grandview’s Believe campaign.