EllisDon Infrastructure Healthcare (EllisDon) has been awarded a fixed-price contract to build and finance the Orléans Health Hub Project. EllisDon was named as the preferred proponent on June 26. The contract is valued at $59.7 million.
The 96,000 square foot facility will bring together the following health and community service partner organizations:
- Bruyère Continuing Care
- Champlain LHIN
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
- Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre (EORC)
- Geriatric Psychiatry Community Services of Ottawa (GPCSO)
- Hôpital Montfort
- Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa
Services at the new hub will include:
- A needs-based ambulatory program
- Diagnostic imaging
- Geriatric support and wellness
- Mental health and wellness
- Active rehabilitation
EllisDon will now mobilize on site and work will begin this summer. At the peak of construction, it is expected approximately 200 workers will be on site. Construction is expected to be complete in spring 2021.