Engineers Canada has elected Jean Boudreau as president for the 2020–2021 term. In this role, she will join the organization’s board in working with regulators to advance the profession.
A professional engineer and senior consultant at GEMTEC Limited, she has over 30 years of experience in civil engineering, highway planning and design, and civil construction projects, with the largest portion of her work over the last 25 years comprised of highway and hydraulic structures design projects.
Additionally, Boudreau has been an active volunteer in a variety of community as well as professional organizations. As the director for Engineers Canada from New Brunswick, she is a member of the executive team of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick. She has served on the boards for GEMTEC Limited, the Association of Consulting Engineering Companies-New Brunswick and the New Brunswick Research and Productivity Council. She has also served on the Association of Engineers & Geoscientists New Brunswick (APEGNB) Council (2009 – 2014) including a year as president and has been serving on various APEGNB committees since 1991.
Engineers Canada has also welcomed the following directors to its board:
- Victor Benz, P.Eng. (Alberta)
- Tim Joseph, P.Eng. (Alberta)
- Sudhir Jha, P.Eng. (Northwest Territories and Nunavut)
- Nancy E. Hill, P.Eng. (Ontario)
- Maxime Belletête, P.Eng. (Quebec)
- Nicolas Turgeon, P.Eng. (Quebec)
The 2020-2021 board for Engineers Canada is:
- Victor Benz, P.Eng., FEC, FGC (hon.)
- Tim Joseph, Ph.D., P.Eng., FCIM
- David T. Lynch, FCAE, FEC, P.Eng.
- Jane Tink, FEC, FGC (Hon.), P.Eng.
- Jeff Holm, FEC, P.Eng.
- Michael Wrinch, FEC, P.Eng.
- Dawn Nedohin-Macek, FEC, P.Eng.
- Jean Boudreau, FEC, P.Eng.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Jeff Card, FEC, P.Eng.
Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Sudhir Jha, P.Eng.
- Chris Zinck, FEC. P.Eng.
- Christian Bellini, FEC, P.Eng.
- Danny Chui, P.Eng.
- Nancy E. Hill, B.A.Sc., LL.B., P. Eng., FEC, FCAE
- Changiz Sadr, FEC, P.Eng.
- Kelly Reid, P.Eng., IACCM CCMP
Prince Edward Island
- Justin Dunn, P.Eng.
- Kathy Baig, FIC, ing.
- Maxime Belletête, ing.
- Carole Lamothe, ing.
- Nicolas Turgeon, M.Sc. EMBA, ing.
- Dwayne Gelowitz, FEC, P.Eng.
- Richard Trimble, FEC, P.Eng.
- Jim Landrigan, P.Eng.
Featured image from Gemtec: Port of Belledune, New Brunswick. Photo credit: Engineers Canada.